I remember about 5 years ago, people were so living with fashion that they used to aspire apart from them staying tuned to fashion, even other people surrounded to follow the same. If not, then bichaare those were called as ‘Behenji’s. all those Jeans and T’s, all those Kurtis and leggings, that short hair, junk jwellery, high heels if not amazing flats, big bold watches, in short, today this has become a fashion statement for Woman when it comes to a daily fashion.
But, what about those who prefer staying their own self? Who prefer wearing a cotton shalwarkameez? Who are just in love with their long hair and want to be the same? Who love simple gold jwellery and love looking ‘Ethnic’?
Keeping all the Public opinion on your look aside, it is not a crime to just be yourself. Forget what people think or say or even comment. Once you feel, ‘this is it. I cannot handle more’, ask all those people to just mind their own business.
And if you prefer to give a new essence to you much beautiful Ethnic look, then here are some quick tips that you can look at;
• Cottons either as Shalwars or Saris are much preferred. It would be better if you dress according to your age as well. What’s harm in experimenting with other materials such as crape, semi crape, and crush? Of course, along with cotton. This would definitely add on much color in your style.
• Long hair, definitely is add on to your look. But, don’t you think it would be better if you can just give that shape to your long hair and instead of platting it you can just put on that clutch and leave the rest of your hair. Trust me; forget about any fashion statement, this style of yours will add on to your charm.
• If you cannot handle heels, please do not wear them. It is not that you have to project something that you are not. These days, even flats have become utmost fashionable. So try them.
• While choosing the dresses, try opting for some bright yet simple looking colors. Some colors like, pink, orange, blue and green shades are good to experiment. Of course, you will take care the shades of your color chosen would go with your skin tone and personality.
• Despite of junk jwellery being ‘in’, even today, those plain glass bangles are still worth to wear. It is just that how would you mix and match the colors and appear them look more beautiful on your hand.
• Watch, definitely talks about your personality. If you are bold, then try out using some bold dials. If you are that simple girl next door, then they are n number of varieties of thin and sleek watches as well. So, chose one for you.