Here are the few fashion tips, you need to consider in this prom season.
- In 2016, illusion dresses surely tops the trend list. These dresses balance the style with the right amount of coverage.
- Two-pieces and crop tops is one way to look young and also expose design flair. They can even be mixed and matched for a more personalized style.
- This season even has embroidery and lace in huge, allowing for a classic look with lots of glamour. But make sure, you don’t go overboard with the accessories.
- More daring looks include tassels and/or fringe on dresses that come to the knee.
- In case of short and long dresses, accordion pleats will do the maximum good.
- Bedazzled flats give sparkle along with the required comfort.
- Find chunkier heels to show up-to-the-minute fashion and also provides more support.
- Cut-out heels adds another layer of design and surprise to the entire look.
Also read: Orange shades- A fashion statement now
- Chokers are a great way to show high-fashion style, as long as the neckline supports it.
- Also, go for stackable rings, bracelets or one large cocktail ring to add a little fun.
- And, don’t forget a great clutch for a place to stash phones, tickets, and lipgloss.
By Phani Ch