'sarvendriyaanaam Nayanam Pradhaanam' it means, of all senses Eyes are the most precious. But, not many of us would take care of our eyes that are most attractive in our face. They speak a lot unheard emotions and feelings, they speak our heart out. But, what are we giving in turn to our eyes? We do not even take care of them and think that they might also be tired after a long day’s work.
Better late than never. So, here are some basic eye care tips that can help you take good care of the most lovable of you;
• Papaya, eggs, fish, milk, cilantro etc., can make your eyes look brighter and can treat the overall health of yours. So, intake of these is a good start for a good eyes and good health in return. Do not forget to Wash eyes with cold water frequently to get sparkling eyes.
• Well, this is a well-known tip but will work wonders. Put sliced cucumber over your eyes to treat dark circles
• Put potato slices on your eye to get rid of those dark circles. Dark circles under your eyes are
• Soak amla overnight in water and use this water the next morning to wash the eyes.
• Dip cotton in Luke warm milk and cover eyes with it for 15 min. this can improve to give your eyes a brighter look.
• To soothe tired eyes, dip cotton pads in chilled milk and place on closed eyes for 10 minutes. Now relax completely.
• To completely relax the eyes and the surrounding muscles, close your eyes and think of something that is pleasant or soothing and at a distance. Now gently open your eyes and look into the distance. Next focus on an object at arm's length. Do this extremely relaxing exercise four or five times a day.
• Wash your face before sleeping, and ensure that there is no make-up on your face before you sleep, because, make-up creams may spoil your face as it will be there for the whole night. It is better if no cream is applied. What I feel is, wash your face before sleeping and if at all you want to apply any cream, just apply night cream and none other than that.
• Soak 1 tsp. dry amla in one cup of water overnight. Next morning strain it through a muslin cloth and then add one extra cup of water. Splash your eyes with this solution each morning. This makes your eyes sparkle.
Bas he yaar, these tips are more than enough to start pampering your eyes. To know more, stay connected!