In running for survival and not at all giving time for you, has become common these days. In fact, this kind of a life style is considered to be ‘in’, you know. There is a notion that is being inculcated by today’s generation that life = running towards achievement. There is no harm in this. But, don’t you think your health and skin needs care to look more beautiful that can add on to your success as well? You would say, ‘time kahaan?’, but I would ask you, ‘can’t you devote 10 minutes from your busy day to pamper your skin?’, then here are certain 10 minute tips, if followed regularly, can work wonders for your skin;
• Cleansing your skin is really the good route of a healthy skin care routine. Surprisingly, most people go overboard in this area. Whether you have oily, normal or combination skin, it is important to clean your facial skin without stripping it of naturally occurring oils that are important for younger looking skin.
• Moisturizing your skin is a wonderful way to remain looking young and have soft skin as well. Even if you have oily facial skin, be sure to use a moisturizer, even if it’s only a little each time. Make sure to apply a moisturizer all over after you’re out of the bath or shower.
• Hair care is essential for good health as well. If your hair appears healthy, you look younger. Shampoo your scalp at least two or three times a day in order to avoid developing dandruff.
• Apply your makeup not directly with your hands, but with clean sponges each time.This way, there are minimal chances of dirt getting into the open pores of your face.
• Before going to bed each night, be sure to brush your hair to remove tangles and redistribute natural oils in the hair.
• Always include atleast a fruit a day in your diet and atleast 3 different green leafy vegetables in your main course, in a week.
• If you can, then it is better to drink a glass of warm milk each night, before going to bed. This helps to enhance your beauty and get back that glow in your face and skin. But, if you are allergic to milk and milk products, then it are better you don’t try this out.
• If you can, then try going for a complete hair and body message atleast once in a month. It is a complete recharge mantra.
I think as of now, these are more than enough to follow. Once you succeed, let me help you out with some more tips, regularly. It is not that you do not know all these, but it is just that you tend to forget all these, being busy in your daily routine. So, I am there to just make you remember. That’s it!