Diwali Festival - Make Up Tutorial For Office:- Diwali or Deepavali- the festival of lights and the most awaited festival is here !
We are sure the celebrations have already started in full swing. The celebrations of Deepavali not only happens in individual households, but also in communities and workplace. We can help you here if you wish to get dressed and look gorgeous for the Diwali celebration at your workplace.
Your makeup can make or break your look. It all depends on how well you do it. One thing to keep in mind for sure is when you are getting ready for your office it should not look too dramatic, even though it is for the festive look. So, here are few of the steps for a special simple makeup look for your office.
Steps For Makeup Look For Diwali Festival
- Your make should last long, so start with a clean face. Apply some primer all over your face. Then, using the brow wax, start by grooming your eyebrows and then set it with brow powder. Make sure you fill in all the gaps and get them in shape.
- On any pigmentation, and then use some concealer under your eye. Follow it up by applying a foundation that matches with your skin tone. Add some illuminator to it to get a glowy finish, before applying the foundation. Do blend in the products well.
- Your concealer will form the base of your eye shadow. Use it on your eye lids and blend it well. Then, using some loose powder, set it well. On the crease area, apply a golden yellow eye shadow and with a darker shade of yellow, top it off. Over this, use a warm reddish color over this and blend it well. To create some dimension, use some dark brown shade on the outer area of the eyes. To get the perfect festive look, use a glitter liquid eye shadow over on the top.
- Use a gel eyeliner and wing it out. Your glitter eye shadow looks more prominent if you use the liner on the upper lashline thin.
- Blend it the falsies with the real lashes by applying fake eyelashes and top it off with a dash of mascara. This will accentuate your lashes and make them look gorgeous. Now, on the lower lashline, use the transition color. Now, on the lower lashes as well, use some mascara and on your brow bone just add a tinge of highlighter.
- Using a makeup brush apply a light colored foundation on your forehead, on the bridge of the nose, under your eyes, on cupid’s bow, jawline and chin to contour and blend well. Then, to blend further, use a beauty blender. Set with some translucent powder. On your cheekbones, add a dash of bronzer.
- Now, to outline your lips, use a dark maroon lip liner. This will help you define your lips and will also stop the lipstick from bleeding. Use a lip color that matches with the liner.
- Use a warm pink blush on the apples of your cheeks, to add a pop of color on your cheeks and some highlighter on the cheekbones. Apply a nice stick-on bindi and you are ready to go!
Flaunt this festive Diwali makeup look by wearing your traditional outfit and accessories.
(Video Source: Perkymegs, India.com)