Fire accident in Manyatha tech park, BengaluruJanuary 06, 2016 15:50
Yesterday evening, a fire accident took place due to an electric short circuit, in Manyata Tech Park premises, in Bengaluru.
The thousands of employees in Green Heart building, where the fire broke out, rushed to the safer places and fortunately, no casualties reported as of now.
After the news went viral, three fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the fire. Even the fire and emergency services personnel struggled to their best and doused the fire.
Fortunately, even a fire station is situated in the premises of Manyata Tech Park to attend fire accidents in and around Hebbal, Bengaluru.
By Phani Ch