Major Fire Accident In Hyderabad's Single Screen:- Some of the iconic single screens are located in the RTC Crossroads and Kukatpally region of Hyderabad. Shiva Parvathi theatre is famous and it has been in business for the past three decades. A major fire mishap took place during the early hours of today and the entire theatre is burnt into ashes. The fire tenders could not control the fire and the equipment was burnt including the screen and the cabin room. The roof collapsed soon and the walls are broken. The visuals left the film lovers shattered who watched several films in the iconic theatre.
The cops rushed to the spot and the preliminary investigation said that the fire accident took place due to the short circuit. The cops are verifying the permissions and fire safety norms of Shiva Parvathi theatre. The expected loss due to the fire mishap is more than Rs 2 crores told the cops. An investigation is staged for now and more details are expected to be revealed soon. Nani's Shyam Singha Roy is the film screened in Shiva Parvathi theatre and the fire accident happened after the second show screening was completed and no casualties were reported. As per the witnesses and the watchman, the fire accident in Shiva Parvathi took place at 3 AM. The theatre management is yet to issue an official statement about the same.
(Video Source: NTV Telugu)