(Image source from: YouTube.Com)
Hair loss is one common problem among men and women. It is quite more during summer and during monsoon. Here are some of the techniques to combat hair loss:
- Keeping the hair dry is the best way during the monsoon season. If your hair is kept damp, it leads to subsequent hair fall. Please dry your hair completely after washing it and avoid to comb your hair when it is wet.
- Proteins are the best for your hair and protein intake will help you control hair fall. A lot of green vegetables and low-fat dairy products along with carrots are the best ones to have.
- Use a mild shampoo during summer so that your hair doesn't turn too frizzy. It helps in retaining the volume. After washing your hair, remember to condition it.
- Drink lots of water for good skin and hair. Summers will make people easily dehydrated.
- Stay away from styling your hair in the season. Chemicals are not healthy for your hair.