Be it because of the climate change,Sun damage,Wind exposure, Dehydration,Vitamin deficiencies or other allergic reactions and Side effects, lips often get. Follow the below tips to overcome this problem.
Also read: Is your Neck fat? Here’s the solution
1. Apply Vitamin A and Vitamin E capsules on lips, by poking them with a clean pin.
2. Massage the lips with a mixture of milk cream, lime juice and rose water.
3. Honey and the gel of Aloe vera leaves is another best remedy to avoid dryness in the lips.
Also read: 3 homemade recipes for black shining hair
4. Exfoliating and moisturizing the lips is to be done on a regular basis by gently rubbing the lips preferably with a toothbrush or cloth.
5. Papaya contains a few exfoliating enzymes, which help to keep the lips soft and help as an effective cure for dry lips.