Cooking is easy to some people but for some it will be a tricky task. Following some simple tips of cooking will make it easier. Here are some tips that could be useful for the modern women to save time.
1. To clean smelly hands after chopping onions or garlic, just rub your hands on stainless steel spoon as steel has capacity to absorb the odor.
2. To clean cast iron cookwear, don’t use detergents. Just scrub them with salt and a clean, dry paper towel.
3. Before you chop chili peppers, rub a little vegetable oil into your hands and your skin won’t absorb the spicy chili oil.
4. If you aren’t sure how fresh your eggs are, place them in about 10cm of water. Eggs that stay on the bottom are fresh. If only one end tips up, the egg is less fresh and should be used soon. If it floats, it’s past the fresh stage.
5. Baking soda is an extremely effective cleaner, though. Use it with vinegar to deodorize drains and clean stovetops and sinks.
6. To clean fruit stains off of your fingers, rub them with a fresh, peeled potato. White vinegar can also do the trick.
7. If your milk always goes bad before you can finish it, try adding a pinch of salt to the carton when you first open it. It will stay fresh days longer.
8. Always keep an aloevera plant in your kitchen. It’s invaluable when you scrape your arm or burn your finger. Just break off a leaf and rub the gel from the inside on the injury.
9. If your loaf of bread is starting to go stale, just put a piece of fresh celery in the bag and close it back up. For some reason, this restores a fresh taste and texture to the bread.
10. When storing empty airtight containers, throw in a pinch of salt to keep them from getting stinky.