How to Make Phirni Recipe:- Phirni is a classic Indian sweet pudding that is a must in North India during festive occasions or special celebrations. This creamy dessert is very easy to make.
Preparation Time-15; Cooking Time-20; Serving-2-3
- 250 ml milk
- 2 tsp rice flour
- 2 Tbsp almonds - chopped
- 2 Tbsp pistachios - chopped
- 2 green cardamom - crushed
- 11/2 Tbsp sugar
1. Heat the milk in a pan till it comes to a boil.
2. Add the rice flour and stir continuously to prevent lumps.
3. Add sugar and stir continuously till it begins to thicken.
4. Mix in the chopped dry fruits.
5. Pour the mixture into serving bowls.
6. Garnish with chopped dry fruits and crushed cardamom.
7. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
8. Serve chill.