With debate getting very minimum time in Assembly, Speaker Manohar asked all the members of house to give written format of amendments to be made in Telangana bill and the deadline is on January 10th. So all the Telangana leaders have decided to give a single letter to Speaker for the amendments to be made. As per the source, leaders have suggested nine changes in the bill.
Here are the few important suggestions
1. Governor rule in Hyderabad
2. Separate High Court for both states. (Telangana & Rest of AP)
3. Distribution of debts and properties as per Bihar, UP division
4. Pension allotments, Employees division based on locality
5. AIIMS, University, Power Plant establishment
After several consultations with various professors over Telangana Bill, the leaders have raised objections over few clauses in bill. They are completely against Governor's rule in Hyderabad and claimed to have sufficient funds for establishing new universities and power plant in Telangana region.
(AW: Vamshi Tunga)