Have you ever felt that, even your dog needs an enough care and healthy food, just like you need. Then here is the recipe of Beef stew, a perfect healthy food for the dogs.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- 1 lb ground beef, chicken or turkey
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1 large potato or sweet potato, diced
- ½ cup frozen peas
Also read: Ultra violet light kills pathogens in fruits, finds study
1. Saute the meat, till it loses its pink color. Don't drain the fat as it is good for the dog’s health. If you choose a leaner meat like chicken or turkey, then you can add few tablespoons of coconut oil, for some fats.
2. Add in the potatoes and carrots.
3. Then pour enough water to cover the vegetables. Bring to a boil and then reduce the simmer for 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are cooked.
4. Later, stir in the frozen peas. You can prefer bit sea salt for some flavor.
5. Finally, allow it to get cool. Freeze the extra portions an than can be served to your dog.
By Phani Ch