National Eligibility Test (NET) examination was conducted on 27th December 2015. The results of the exam are announced, by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), just a while.
The candidates can access their results on the official website: cbseresults.nic.in
Process to check CBSE UGC NET Dec 2015 Results:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- Click on the link ‘UGC NET 2015 December Results’
- Enter your roll number and Date of Birth in the provided fields and Click on submit button.
- The results will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and Save it for further reference
CBSE conducts NET at various centers across the country, to select candidates for the role of Assistant Professor/Lecturer and for Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) in Indian Universities and Colleges.
CBSE will conduct NET in 83 subjects at 88 selected NET Examination Cities spread across the country.
The candidates qualified for Junior Research Fellowship will be eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject. They are even eligible for Assistant Professor.
Click on the link below, to check CBSE NET december 2015 results.
By Phani Ch