Fire broke out in the busy City Centre mall in Jubilee Hills area of Hyderabad this morning. On witnessing the wild flames, all the shoppers in the fifth floor as in the other floors rushed out of the building. The fire tenders that were pressed into the action have doused the fire.
No casualties were reported in the fire accident but the products worth over 50 lakh rupees were reduced to ashes. The police rushed to the spot and enquired the reasons behind the fire break. The officials later confirmed the media that fire broke due to short circuit.
City Center mall is one of the busiest malls in the city wherein hundreds of people will do shopping on regular basis. Since the people immediately rushed out of the place, no casualties were reported. (Phani)