Not just cooking the tasty food, but even its presenting style is what that matters in the current generation. So, let us explore few food presentation tips.
1. Never overcook food and ensure its natural color is undamaged. Make sure the green vegetables and carrots do not take new color. Overcooked vegetables are not only unattractive, but are also devoid of nutrients.
2. Style the food on the plate, treating it as an art work, blending with the different colors.
3. Choose some unique shaped plates, spoons, platters and other crockery to serve the food. If you are more creative, you can even think of using flower vases, napkins, place mats.
Also Read: Picnic Eggs quick recipe
4. Make sure that, all the condiments such as salt, chilli oil, spices and sauces are available in well appointed containers. If you are particular about using only plastic ones, choose plain subtle colors like brown or black. Stay away from the art work things here.
5. Do not mix up utensils.Use the right ones for the right purpose. For eg.: Serve the main meal for the plate allocated for it, but not in the soup dish.
By Phani Ch