Maintaining your face beauty in the humid climate is quite tricky task. Here are some simple tips for lasting makeup in humid weather. Follow them and look gorgeous evening humid climate.
• Choose a beauty regime that's right for you, and stick with it. Starting with a primer helps the foundation to hold on for a longer time.
• Rub an ice cube on your face before applying makeup for a cooling effect.
• Use a primer to keep face oil free.
• Try to use only waterproof products.
• Instead of heavy foundations as your makeup base, try a light BB cream.
• Avoid powdered products as they won't last in humid weather. Try liquid or gel-based ones.
• Avoid thick lipsticks as heavy lip colours often look awkward in the hot weather. Choose a clear balm.
• For longer-lasting shadow, avoid using eye cream on your lids and opt for an eye primer instead.