For the 'BIG' day in your life...July 25, 2012 12:16
You might have followed n number of beauty tips to retain your glowing skin... but, the final touch before your Wedding do matters...
It is said that beauty comes from within but it only comes when you take care of it. It may be that you take care of your skin on regular basis but when it comes to wedding, an extra effort on everything is required to look exceptionally beautiful.
Regular beauty cares to get rid of any flaws on your face are given herewith:
· Cleansing, toning and moisturizer of face are essential. You may take home made products or artificial but stick to quality.
· Take cotton ball and clean your face with rose water in every 2 hours to get rid of any kind of dust particle or layer of pollution over face.
· Since make up is a part of women's life, it cannot be neglected. But to take care of skin accordingly becomes vital. Before you go to sleep, with the help of makeup cleanser, clean the face.
· Take ample amount of scrub and massage it over face and neck so that the layer of dead skin gets eliminated daily. After that, apply a natural face pack so as to close the open pores. Finally, for the moisturization, massage with face cream for about 3 minutes.
· Take care of exfoliation, nourishment and proper care of skin. For the whole body care, get body bleached in every 15 days. 2 months prior to the wedding. Full body scrubbing, waxing, massaging, etc are essential as well so be regular with them.
· A good diet needs to be maintained. Go for liquid diet one day in a week to flush off all the toxins. Stay away from cheap quality products as they can ruin your whole skin care regimen. In summer time, apply sun block of SPF 30 minimum so as to avoid sun tan. Drink at least 12 glasses of water daily so as to have clear skin.
· A good sleep is essential to keep dark circles at bay.
For ultimate wedding skin, consider a series of monthly facials to unblock pores, reduce fine lines, treat acne and even out skin tone up to six months in advance of your big day. Even if you are on a tight budget, one or two monthly or bi-weekly facials can do wonders and help reduce stress.
Do not experiment with new products and facials for the two weeks before your wedding--avoid potential irritation that could occur from new treatments or changes in your skin's reaction to them
Makeup Essentials for Your Wedding Day:
· Powder to keep your makeup looking finished and to take the shine off in your photos
· Lip liner to act as a primer and keep your lipstick on longer
· Eyeliner Pencil to take your wedding look to reception in no time
· Waterproof Mascara to retain the look