Worried on your complexion? Don’t you have flawless skin? Everybody has a nightmare with skin problems. Cosmetic industry may confuse you. But, play safe with home remedies.
Who doesn't like to have a clear complexion? Skin problems are nightmares for people of all ages. Everybody likes flawless skin.
A few tips which will make your skin glow:
• Drink water as much as you can. Not less than 5 liters. It keeps your entire body healthy.
• Apply a pack of multani mitti mixed with rose water, if you have oily skin. Apart from keeping your skin clean, it absorbs excess oil in your skin.
• Take warm water, mix honey and squeeze half a lemon to it. If you consume this regulary on an empty stomach, it will purify your blood.
• Rub lemon peel with honey on the skin and wash off after few minutes. This works like a natural bleach.
• Make a pack of tomato pulp, haldi, curd and besan. Apply. Through this process, it removes blemishes/scars on your skin.
• For a glowing skin, take dry orange peel, grind and make a powder of it. Apply with water.
• To keep your skin clean, make a pack with corn flour and curd. Apply regularly. You will see the difference.
• Protect your skin from sun rays by using an umbrella
• Apply almond or vitamin e oil if you have a dry skin.
Just, spare few minutes at your house and feel the glow of your body. (msn)