‘What to do? How to get rid of this? It is a very common problem, but many times leaves unreasonable results. This is a witch for my life. it has taken away, my boyfriend from me, it does not let me to face the World, it has made me lose my confidence. I tried everything to get out of it, but nothing works. It will diminish me personality very soon. What to do? I feel like killing it. but, then it leaves those ‘marks’…
Any idea about what I am referring to ‘It’? It is a problem that almost every girl faces, particularly in her teens… Wahi, those irritating pimples that are a big pain you know. We try what not to get rid of them, and by the time these pimples and their marks leave our face, our teenage would be over.
So, what to do? Stop worrying and start trying the following some quick tips, that can help you to get your beautiful, pimple free skin, back;
• It is after all your skin yaar. You want your home, wardrobe, bag, racks, everything associated with you to be clean, but many times give a side track to your skin, that you are living with. Time to work. no matter how busy you are, do not forget to clean your skin with a good brand’s cleansing milk, every day before going to bed and whenever you feel like, just sprinkling warm water on your face, pat dry with a tissue. It can work wonders.
• Scrubbing it essential to remove all those dead cells and black heads on your face. But, too much of scrubbing can cause a rash on your face and increase your pimples too. so, better be careful while scrubbing. Better to use a mild scrub.
• It is time for you to get rid of this bad habit now. I understand after that hectic day, you don’t even feel like changing your clothes and just jump on bed to sleep. But baby, what about that make – up that has been on your face since morning? Just imagine it creating a big mess on your face? Not affordable right? So, make it a habit to take off your make – up, before going to bed, every night.
• When was the last time you have changed you bed sheet and pillow case? There is a definite chance that the dust that is stuffed in these would reach to your face and skin and improve the chances of more pimples. So, watch out!
• Are, right from child hood we have been listening and experiencing the fact, ‘Tension, the mother of all problems’, so as with pimples on your face too. try staying calm and cool. Have a positive intuition that your skin will soon become similar to that of any B – Town actress. Work on it. I am sure; you will achieve your desire.
Try and try until you succeed getting a beautiful and radiant skin. Good Luck!