The wait is over, just a few hours left to watch the visual treat Baahubali on the screen.
Rajamouli's magnum opus Baahubali is scheduled for a grand release across the world in 4000 screens this Friday, in Telugu, Tamil, Hindi and Malayalam languages at a time.
However, the openings are expected to be earth shattering. Baahubali is the sweat of nine hundred workers, a soul of the crucial movie team, the dream of Rajamouli and the enthusiasm of the millions of movie lovers across the world.
That range of film is going to meet the audience in a few hours. At this time, discussing about the highlights of the film, would give a bigger hope on the film. So let us do it.
1. In the entire film industry, Baahubali is the first ever costliest film, whose budget is around Rs.250 crores for both the parts
2. The international level CG works will occupy the greater portion of Bahubali. 600 artists have worked for Baahubali's CG work on double shifts in 17 VFX studios.
3. Out of the 3 years of production work, one year is just spent on the pre production
4. Bahubali is being released in 4000 screens across the world. This is the highest number till date for a Tollywood film.
5. 4.5 lakh million hits for the theatrical trailer of the film within a short time.
However, this list is just a comma for the highlights, many more would shortly occupy the place once the huge magic hits the screens.
At this proud moment of Telugu cinema, instead of wishing the movie team, we should ourselves wish the success, because it is an every Telugu cinema lover’s biggest moment to celebrate.