You are keenly preparing a list of places you can visit for your honeymoon. Your friends and families have suggested a lot of contradicting places, but you haven’t made up your mind yet. Or in between all of your wedding planning you forgot to plan your honeymoon. In this article, we will be helping you to select your honeymoon destination. We have gathered a list of destinations for planning your honeymoon in India.
Places For Honeymoon In India
Goa is one of the most well-known honeymoon destinations in India. This place has everything you want to make your honeymoon period special. From beautiful sea shores to outstanding historic architectures, from glistening sunny days to an active night life, you will find everything to make this time a memorable one. This place is capable of making you people fall in love with each other all over again.
Romantic Activities That You Can Do in Goa:
- Watching sunset from Fort Chapora
- A romantic walk on the white sand and a lazy time under the shack
- Enjoy the nightlife in the finest clubs of Goa: LPK (Love Passion Karma), Mambo’s or Tito’s
- Massage is another relaxing time you can share with your partner
2. Munnar (Kerala)
Kerala is all about the relaxing period you need after all the tiring wedding rituals. The splendid views of mountains, lakes, spa, massage, and coffee plantations are a perfect combination for a relaxing period. A few days stay on houseboat will make you fall in love with this place.
Romantic Activities That You Can Enjoy in Kerala:
- You can take a luxurious and relaxing spa session
- Try to stay in a houseboat and take a ride through palm-fringed backwaters
- Go for road trip in Wayanad
- Enjoy the beauty of sunset
3. Gulmarg (Kashmir)
Kashmir is our own Switzerland with all the white snow and green valleys. The weather of the valleys is like complimentary which comes with the snow. Imagine that you will be able to enjoy the panoramic views just outside of your window. The local cuisine adds a different flavor on your taste buds.
Romantic Activities That You Can Enjoy in Kashmir:
- Go for a Gandola ride and watch Gulmarg from 14,000 feet
- A walk in strawberry valley
- Visit Dal Lake with your beloved one
4. Udaipur (Rajasthan)
This is the classic honeymoon, you can plan for. The luxurious resorts and historic places into a single location is way too awesome to think of. The glistening lake water is something which is very romantic about this place.
Romantic Activities That You Can Enjoy in Rajasthan:
- This place is also awesome for post-wedding photography
- Enjoy the sunset along Lake Pichola on a boat cruise ride
- Enjoy the view of Udaipur’s beautiful skyline
5. Neil Island (Andaman)
The splendid beauty of the Andaman Islands is something to try once in a lifetime. And witnessing this nature’s beauty with your newly-wedded love partner is another dream come true. This experience will fill you with countless memories.
Romantic Activities That You Can Enjoy in Andaman:
- A candle light dinner by the beach
- A walk on Andaman’s crystal clear water
- And the sunset from the Sunset Point
That sums up our list of the best destinations for honeymoon in India.