Tasty Open Bean Burger RecipeJanuary 29, 2019 15:01
(Image source from: TarlaDalal.Com)
Open Bean Burger is tasty, yummy, and delicious burger, which is loved by all. This burger has a unique taste and also has a fantastic flavor of different seasoning. This dish is perfect for parties and any special occasion. This burger can be easily made in your kitchen within few minutes. Try this tasty and easy burger recipe at your home for your love once.
For The Topping
- 3/4 cup baked beans
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped green chilies
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 3/4 cup cooked spaghetti (in a pan add water and spaghetti and cooked it is soft)
- salt to taste
- 2 burger buns
- melted butter for brushing
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp grated processed cheese
For the topping
1. Heat the butter in a broad, non-stick pan, add the onions and green chilies and fry on medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add the baked beans and tomato ketchup, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
3. Add the spaghetti, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes and stir occasionally.
4. Add the salt, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes and stir occasionally.
5. Divide the topping into equal portions and keep it aside.
How to proceed
6. Cut the bread buns into halves horizontally and scoop out the center of each bread bun halve and brush each halve with a little melted butter.
7. Arrange the bread halves on a greased baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 minutes.
8. Fill a burger bun with a portion of the topping and spread 1 tbsp of mayonnaise and finally 1 tbsp of cheese over it.
9. Place it on a plate and serve it with a glass of juice.
Nutrient values per open burger
- Energy 615 cal
- Protein 17.6 g
- Carbohydrates 50.9 g
- Fiber 4.2 g
- Fat 33.7 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Vitamin A 1088.9 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.2 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.3 mg
- Vitamin B3 1.6 mg
- Vitamin C 7.4 mg
- Folic Acid 28 mg
- Calcium 543.9 mg
- Iron 2 mg
- Magnesium 0 mg
- Phosphorus 0 mg
- Sodium 419.3 mg
- Potassium 415.3 mg
- Zinc 1.1 mg
By Meghna Nath