Are guest coming for house party? You don’t know what to make? Then try this easy fried Mozzarella cheese sticks. This is a good option for starter as well as snacks
PREP TIME: 30 MIN
2 Eggs, beaten
¼ Cup water
1 ½ Bread Crumbs
½ tbsp Garlic salt
2/3 cup Flour
1/3 cup cornstarch
1 Pack of mozzarella cheese sticks
1. In a small bowl, mix 2 eggs and water.
2. Then add bread crumbs and garlic salt in a medium bowl.
3. In another medium bowl, blend the flour and cornstarch.
4. Take a heavy saucepan and heat oil.
5. Then take each mozzarella stick and coat it with flour mixture, then the egg mixture, then in the bread crumbs.
6. Then deep fry in the oil until golden brown.
7. Remove from heat and drain on paper towels.
8. Serve it with Ketchup
Also Read: Antipasto Pasta Salad Recipe
BY M. DIVYA SRI