Do you love rolls? But don’t have time to go out and eat. Then here is a simple recipe of Homemade Paneer Kathi Roll...
Prep Time: 30 min
1 cup paneer
1/2 cup chopped capsicum
1/3 cup chopped tomato
1 chopped Onion
1/4 cup thick curd
1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
1/4 tsp corn flour
1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
1/8 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp dried fenugreek leaves (Kasuri Methi)
1tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp chaat masala
1 tbs oil
Salt to taste
I tsp lemon juice
FOR CHAPATI WRAP
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup maida
2 tbs oil for frying
Milk or water
1/4 cup coriander mint chutney
1 thin sliced onion
1. Mix thick curd, ginger garlic paste, corn flour, Red chilli powder, garam masala, dried fenugreek leaves (Kasuri Methi), coriander powder, chaat masala and salt in a bowl.
2. Add tomato, onion, paneer and capsicum in marinade bowl.
3. Mix and coat each and ever piece of vegetable and paneer with the marinade.
4. After that place the bowl for 25-30 minutes in refrigerator.
5. Heat 1 tbs oil in a non-stick pan and add saute marinated capsicum, onion, paneer and tomato for 7-8 minutes in a medium flame.
6. After that add lemon juice and mix well and keep aside.
7. Now mix whole wheat flour, maida, oil and Salt in a bowl.
8. Then add milk or water and make smooth dough.
9. Cover it with neat muslin cloth and keep aside for 10-15 minutes.
10. Now make 4-5 ball and heat the chapati on tava by adding little oil.
11. Now take chapati and spread green min chutney on it.
12. Put one portion of filing on the chapati and add onion.
13. Wrap the chapati and make it a roll.
14. Serve the roll with chutney and salad.
Also Read: How to Remove Excess Salt From Food
By M. Divya Shri