(Image source from: Allthatsinteresting.Com)
Chinese Man Swallows Spoon: Stuck In For A Year:- A Chinese man swallowed a spoon which is eight-inches and it got stuck in his throat. It has been left in his esophagus for over a year which is a huge surprise. The man has been identified as Mr Zhang and the incident took place in 2017. Xinjiang Meikuang General Hospital issued a statement which left many in deep shock. What's so surprising is that Mr Zhang managed to carry the spoon without any problem for months.
When Mr Zhang was punched in his chest last month, he complained of soreness and he struggled to breathe. When he approached the hospital, the doctors were left in shock. Through endoscope, the doctors discovered that the spoon was in his throat. Yu Xiwu, the director of the Department of Otorhinolaryngology revealed that they have been left surprised and this never happened till date. Three doctors performed operation for two hours and Mr Zhang is safe now.