(Image source from: Twitter.com/TelanganaCMO)
KCR In Action Mode With 22 Demands, Meets PM Modi:- KCR has the zeal to develop the Telangana State and meets PM Modi. Additionally, to discuss other issues related to the state he meets Amit Shah(Home Minister), Rajnath Singh(Defence Minister) as well.
On Friday in New Delhi, KCR and PM Modi had a meeting for the first time. KCR discussed his demands for the state. He spent time with the Home and Defence Minister with regards to the state related issues.
Gist Of The 22 demands
1. He requested the Center financial help for two missions, Mission Bhagiratha and Kakatiya. These two programmes required Rs.5,000 crore and 19,205 crores.
2. KCR aims to develop the backward districts in Telangana as per the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, requests to release 450 crores as the fifth instalment of assistance.
3. He seeks an improvement in the Cement Corporation of India in Adilabad district by taking help from the National Highways Authority India.
4. He intends to improve the number of judges in the Telangana High Court.
5. He wants to develop the pending railway projects, aims at setting up a steel plant at Bayyaram in Khammam District.
6. He wants to sanction 23 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas in new districts.
7. Aims at developing the Education sector by establishing IIM sanction of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research
8. For Zaheerabad in Medak District, he is seeking funds from National Investment and Manufacturing Zone (NIMZ)
9. He is looking forward to develop industries in order to improvise connectivity in Warangal-Hyderabad and Hyderabad-Nagpur
10. He wants to improve the backward areas under the the Prime Minister Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY)
11. KCR requests Modi to look into sub-categorisation of scheduled castes in the state and urges to enhance the reservations for backward classes (BCs) in the employment sector. Further, in the education sector, about 37 percent for SCs to 15 percent and STs to 10 percent.
12. For OBCs and women in Parliment and State legislatures, he requests 33 percent reservation by referring to the resolution passed in the state Assembly.
13. He wants the Left wing extremism areas to be taken care of by the center bearing the total cost instead of just the 60:40 ratio.
14. He intends the Ramappa Temple to be declared as the World Heritage Site.
15. KCR is in need of funds to change Tribal University to Central University in Warangal and wants to develop the Warangal Textile park with a grant of Rs.1,000 crores.