The Communist Party of India (CPI) which has been supporting Andhra Pradesh bifurcation has submitted its list of suggestions on Telangana Bill to the Assembly speaker Manohar. CPI has asked the Union Government of India to fund Rupees 5 Lakh crore of rest of Andhra Pradesh's new capital.
Here are the few important suggestions:
1. Assembly seats in Telangana region should be increased from 119 to 153. For this a high level should be appointed.
2. Central should fund Rupees 5 Lakh crore for new capital in Seemandhra region.
3. National status to Pranahitha – Chavella project.
4. Water issues with Orissa should be solved and Uttarandhra water crisis need a permanent solution.
5. High court for Seemandhra should be built away from its new capital in Seemandhra.
6. Vijayawada should be made transport hub and New International airports should constructed in Tirupathi and Gannavaram.
7. Visakhapatnam to be considered as new railway zone.
8. Polavaram should be started only when the local people are rehabilitated to new places with all facilities.
9. Airport Authority of India should take over Visakhapatnam airport.
10. Centre should establish Tribal universities in both states.