The Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy laid foundation stones in his Contstituency Piler. In Piler and Kalikir mandals, the following new projects worth Rs.700 crores are coming up.
1. A substation of 400 KV at Kalikiri estimated cost of which is Rs.220 crores.
2. JNTU building Rs.360 crores.
3. A hundred bed hospital Rs.21.4 Crores.
4. APTDC Haritha resort Rs.7 Crores.
5. Pasu Vignana Kendram Rs.7 Crores.
6. National Academy of Construction Rs.6.6 Crores.
7. Integrated Farming System Complex Rs.2.5 Crores.
8. Agricultural Polytechnic Rs.2.8 Crores.
9. Krishi Vignan Kendra Rs.2.7 Crores.
10. A 100 bed hospital at Piler Rs.21.3 Crores.
11. Indiramma Colony infrastructure facilities Rs.15 Crores.
12. APSWC Shopping complex Rs.1.6 Crores.
13. A 33 KV substation at Ponthala cheruvu Rs.1.4 Crores.
14. An 11 KV substation at Regallu Rs.1.4 Crores.
Apart from the above, Kiran Kumar promised a huge drinking water project in Chittore that will cost Rs. 7390 Crores. He inaugurated a Marketing Yard at Kalikiri where he had an interaction with the farmers there to know the difficulties they are facing if any.