Oprah Winfrey, TV’s daytime darling, media mogul, owner of her own empire and beloved by millions is coming to India this January.
America’s chat show Queen Oprah Winfrey is at last coming to India as a part of her `NEXT CHAPTER.’ The chat Queen has talked her way with the most famous people in the world, from Bill Clinton to Obama. There would be not one who would be less nostalgic of being on board in the show. She had created a sensation in the segment and set trends to the television hosts across the globe. She is the yard stick for such programs.
The jubilant Queen host tweeted:
• Never been to India, it’s been on my vision board forever.
• YES! I am coming to India next month for 1st time as part of NEXT CHAPTER!
• Too much for a tweet but let's hook up in Jaipur or Mumbai
• Away most of January, in Africa, India
• I fire-walked with Tony Robbins -- never pictured myself doing that! I celebrated the power of God and community with Joel Osteen and I'm planning a trip with Deepak Chopra to India where I've never been.
The famous Indian celebrities on her show include the Bachchans, most probably she might meeting them, to have a glimpse of the new baby Bachchan.