Simple technics to keep your body fit and healthy
Being healthy is something everybody wants. Was wondering if there is a magic wand.. whooosh, I am slim, fit and healthy. Well thats a nice imagination, but is there a way or maybe an easier way to turn healhty. This definitely takes time. Need some dedication, motivation, to meticulously follow a regimen.
You can follow certain simple and easy technics which will help you turn fit and healthy. Have you decided to go for it! then read on.
- Most people plan for tomorrow, next week or next month. I seriously suggest... start right now. Just stretch ur feet, stand up on your toes and lift your hands, stretch, stretch stretch. Yes, there you got it started now. if you have to do it, just do it now.
- Wake up a bit early, pull your pants up and start walking out. If not like an exercise, just take a stroll. Go where you like, spend sometime out in the morning. You can opt to buy milk, vegetables, newspaper or whatever... just go out. Slowly increase the speed of your walk, gradually to more distance. Go to a farther shop to buy things.
- Follow the Golden Rule - Breakfast like a KING, Lunch like a PRINCE and Dinner like a PAUPER. Keep your dinner very light, avoid cheese, butter, curd or any other fat products.
- Breathe in and breathe out deeply whenever your remember. Do simple stretching exercises.
- Last of all... Dont worry.. Be happy. Stress can cause lifestyle diseases. Be away from stress. Life is short, enjoy every moment of it.
Add Your Comments
Please ensure that you don't use abusive words in your comments. While you have a right to express your views, you have absolutely no right to abuse persons or events. Express your criticism in a gentle way.
Featured Movie News
Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra has signed one year talent deal with American…
Internet giant Google has honoured legendary actor and former chief minister of…
Tall beauty Anushak Shetty has signed one more big project and it…
The third collaboration of Mahesh Babu and Puri Jagannadh was expected sometime…
The Aha Naa Pellanta combination Allari Naresh and Veerabhadram Choudary will team…
Shraddha Kapoor is one talented actress who is not in a hurry…