Get ready to look ravishing!
After a long day at work/tiresome day at home, you need to attend that much awaited family function/marriage/get together, where you looking special are mandatory. What if you only have about an hour with you to get ready and appear ‘ravishing?’ what to do? here are some make up tips for you, that can hide all those ‘dullness’ of yours and make you look ‘The Best’ and totally up or the event;
• Cleanse your face and apply a good moisturizer and massage your face gently. This
Would help you attain that glow that would be enhanced after putting on the make-
Up, like your face would be having that ‘sparkle’ look.
• Apply a fluid foundation with your fingertips and blend it all over your face.
• Press powder into your skin with puff, and brush off excess with a brush. This gives your makeup the staying power it needs for a whole day.
• Use a powder shadow smeared along your lash lines with soft sponge applicator for a soft, but defined day look.
• Apply one coat of lashing-plumping mascara. If necessary, you can apply another coat as well, but it depends upon the kind of the party you are attending.
• Highlight your eyebrows into shape, and use a soft pencil to define them.
• Apply your blusher to the fattest part of your cheek with a big brush, slightly and lightly extending the color towards your ear. Go easy, you don't want clown cheeks. Choose the color based on your skin tone. Though browns make you look a bit matured, they are proved to be perfect for the Indians Body language and skin tone.
• Apply one coat of colored lip gloss for soft, natural lips with a healthy shine. Do not experiment too much with colors. Apply those shades with which you are used to.
After you are done with your make – up, do not forget to take care of your hair style as well. Rather than making a mess with your hair, if you can leave your hair loose, or just tie a bit of a hair with a clutch, then it would be sufficient. And yes, put on your favorite party wear dress or a Saree, that would enhance your mood for sure.
Add Your Comments
Please ensure that you don't use abusive words in your comments. While you have a right to express your views, you have absolutely no right to abuse persons or events. Express your criticism in a gentle way.
Featured Movie News
The President of AP Chamber of Commerce Thammareddy Bharadwaja told today that…
Cannes film festival 2013 made a special place on the red carpet…
Lakshmi Rai will be seen in guest role in Ravi Teja's Balupu.…
Sandalwood star rising to fame with every project has received some high…
Thriller Manju is known for his action direction in several movie industries,…
Court exempted Salman Khan appearance who is under trail for his involvement…