Tips for Choose your best Clothing Colors
Everyone wants to look presentable and that is why we spend so much time trying to choose the right clothes, the right hairstyle or the right accessories. But regardless of how perfectly well your hair or that pattern suits you, not wearing the right colors will make all your efforts seem futile and in vain. By wearing the colors that suit you, you can make your skin glow; your eyes sparkle and to a certain extent even look slimmer. Here are a few useful tips that will help you choose your best clothing colors.
1. Choose the right colors according to your hair
- Blondes look good with warm and bright colors such as yellows, oranges and rusts and also, tans and taupes.
- Brunettes look good in a wide variety of shades such as greens, blues, oranges, browns and pinks.
- Browns and oranges suit redheads the best.
- Gray heads should prefer bright colors like red, rose, plum and berry and also jewel tones such as bright blues, clear greens and bold golds. Steer away from grays and pastels, beiges and tans. Basically, go for something that is bold and bright.
2. Find out your underlying skin color
a. Pinch your earlobe and observe the color for a few seconds. The color that you see now is your underlying skin color. Your underlying skin tone helps you choose the colors that suit you well.
b. If it is a blue or pink or other rosy tones, cool colors will suit you best whereas if you see peach golden or other coral tones, warm colors are going to suit you best.
3. Wear colors that give you a monochromatic feel
a. Yellows, primroses and creams suit blondes
b. Chocolate brown for brunettes
c. Rusts and orange for redheads
A monochromatic or single toned look is achieved when you wear colors the same as your hair. This will give you a taller and slimmer effect.
4. Get professional advice
If you can’t seem to decide for yourself what suits you, then it will help to get some professional advice. A professional will be able to tell you what looks good on you and what color palette you should stick to.
Add Your Comments
Please ensure that you don't use abusive words in your comments. While you have a right to express your views, you have absolutely no right to abuse persons or events. Express your criticism in a gentle way.
Featured Movie News
With Tamannaah's birth day gift of her first look, one more aspect…
Dhoom-3 collected a total of Rs.36.22 crore out of which Rs.33.42 crore…
Talk less and work more is the policy of Kajal in the…
Samantha has always maintained she will be transparent before her viewers. She's…
In what has shocked everyone, ANR has called for a press meet…
The Mumbai High Court sent notices to Shah Rukh Khan and his…