Apple iPhone Explodes, Burning the Whole Bedroom

November 21, 2016 16:46
Apple iPhone Explodes, Burning the Whole Bedroom

In a shocking incident, an iPhone got exploded while charging which set an entire room ablaze.

A 15-year-old girl from Morfa Bychan, North Wales became the victim. Her iPhone reportedly caught fire while charging and the explosion’s damages spread to other parts of the house as well.

As reported by Daily Star, the phone exploded due to overheating, which caused a huge fire that totally destroyed the bedroom in which the iPhone was placed in. No details regarding the iPhone model that caused the fire has been revealed as of yet.

‘Everything upstairs, my other daughter’s room and the office has also been destroyed due to heat, smoke and water damage. Nothing can be saved,’ said Gemma, the mother of the girl. ‘Downstairs has been flooded due to the volume of water that had to be pumped in to extinguish the fire, everything has suffered smoke damage. At the moment, we’re waiting to see if the experts think some items downstairs can be saved,’ she added.

Apple hasn’t confirmed any reports of them reviewing this matter yet.

‘Although the fire was contained to one room, the after effects are enormous; we may well have lost almost all of our possessions. The house will have to be ripped apart from top to bottom, we will not be able to get back into our home for up to six months,’ the mother explained.

Also Read: Apple Starts to Sell refurbished iPhone


If you enjoyed this Post, Sign up for Newsletter

(And get daily dose of political, entertainment news straight to your inbox)

Rate This Article
(0 votes)