Rs.1, 45, 854 Cr budget presented in the assembly
Finance minister Anam Ramnarayana Reddy today introduced the state budget in the assembly for the financial year 2012-13 with an outlay of Rs.1, 45, 854 Cr.
The Finance Minister estimated the growth rate in the state at 9.26 per cent while furnishing the plan expenditure at Rs.54,030 Cr and non-plan expenditure at Rs.91,824 Cr. The budget put the fiscal deficit at Rs.2008 Cr.
High lights of the budget are as follows.
1. Rs.246 Cr expected from the Centre for meeting the threat of natural calamities
2. Rs.3500 Cr sought from the Centre as drought relief
3. Efforts to provide 15 lakh jobs to youth by 2014 under Rajiv Vidya Mission
4. Interest free loans up to Rs. 1075 Cr to 10 lakh self help groups and farmers
5. 25 paisa interest on agricultural loans exceeding Rs.1 lakh per individual
6. To take up drilling of 1 lakh bore wells under Indira Jala Prabha sechme
7. Rs.25 Cr allotment for providing infrastructure in coastal areas
8. Rs.600 Cr for rural development; Rs.200 Cr for Panchayat Raj, Rs.300 Cr for minor irrigation and Rs.100 Cr Roads and Buildings in rural areas
9. Provision to write off interest on agricultural loans up to Rs.1 lakh if paid on time
10. Rs.2572 Cr for agriculture, Rs.3175 Cr for civil supplies, Rs.100 Cr for milk mission, Rs.50 Cr for disease prevention in animal husbandry department and free distribution of 42 000 animals to poor farmers
11. Rs.188 Cr for rural employment and Rs.234 Cr for fishermen’s insurance scheme
12. Construction of 1146 Sthri Sakti buildings at a cost of Rs.25 lakh each
13. Rs.4703 Cr for rural development and Rs.6586 Cr for urban development
14. Rs.1087 Cr for technical education and Rs.3014 Cr for BC welfare
15. Rs.2677 Cr for social welfare schemes and Rs.58889 Cr for Medical, Health and Family welfare schemes
Add Your Comments
Please ensure that you don't use abusive words in your comments. While you have a right to express your views, you have absolutely no right to abuse persons or events. Express your criticism in a gentle way.
Featured Movie News
Bollywood super star Hrithik Roshan's forthcoming movie 'Bang Bang' is all set…
Ram Charan's 'Govindudu Andarivadele' is just hours away from release and the…
Tamil little superstar Silambarasan Rajendar aka Simbu was yet again caught kissing…
Angry hero Rajasekhar has been doing all his efforts to impress the…
The Aha Naa Pellanta combination Allari Naresh and Veerabhadram Choudary will team…
Arjun Kapoor and Alia Bhatt starrer Two States official trailer has been…