Neem Benefits for Skin, Health and Hair
Neem benefits are so widely known that these does not need any kind of introduction. Neem with botanical name Azadirachta indica is a very popular herb in India and because of its medicinal and other beneficial properties it is now known across the world. Owing to its exceptional beneficial properties, neem has important place in ayurveda.
In India, neem is considered as a "Sacred Tree" and "Panacea for all Diseases" and can be found anywhere. Antifungal, antidiabetic, antiviral, antibacterial, sedative, blood purification, spermicidal and contraceptive are few to name in the benefits and neem uses. Each part of the tree whether leaf, twig, root or bark is beneficial in one or other form. Here neem benefits for skin, health and hair are discussed in detail.
Neem Benefits for Skin
Neem is very beneficial to the skin as it makes the skin healthy, flawless and cure the skin diseases. It is actually the blood purification property of the neem that keeps you skin flawless. It is good for skin care.
• Neem oil as well as neem leaves are excellent for dry skin. These cure the dryness of the skin.
• Neem cures eczema and this has been proved through researches as well. The affected area can be treated with neem leaf extracts. This gives relief to the patients. Itching and redness of the eczema can be treated by applying neem oil and by using shampoo and soap containing neem extract. In a severe condition of eczema, neem creams can also be used.
• Acne is another very common skin problem that are more common in girls than boys. So curing acne is another neem benefit. It also lessen the associated inflammation.
• Dry skin, itchy skin, dandruff, wrinkles and itchy scalps can also be cured easily with neem.
Neem Benefits for Health
• Neem is highly recommended to cure diabetes. Take 1 kg of fresh neem leaf and 1 kg of lemon. Wash this thoroughly and boil it in two liters of water till the liquid remains to the half of original amount. Sieve to get the liquid and store it in a dry bottle. Consume one cup of it daily. Use this method for one month and then skip two weeks. Again start it. It cures the diabetes from roots.
• Neem also cures arthritis and studies have shown that using neem for a loner period of time in the form of neem seed, leaf or bark naturally cure the arthritis. It also reduces the pain and swelling in joints. Check out other home remedies for arthritis.
• Neem benefits for health also lies in the fact that it cures blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood clots.
• Any kind of prolonged dental problem can be cured with neem, which is one more neem benefit for health. In India most of the people in villages use neem twigs instead of toothbrush to clean their teeth in the morning. This keeps the gums free from all kinds of germs and infections. It also prevents cavities. If you are not getting neem twig then switch to neem toothpaste.
• Take neem bath to get rid of harmful germs on your body. For this add neem leaf to the water and take bath in that water.
• Neem increases the immune system and get rid off foreign diseases.
• It purifies and thicken the blood.
• Cure intestinal worms with neem that is another neem benefit for health.
• Taste of the mouth and problem of constipation, indigestion and acidity can also be cured with the neem.
Neem Benefits for Hair
Neem benefits for hair are numerous and better results are obtained if you massage you head and hair with neem oil and keep it overnight. Healthy hair are the result of healthy scalp. It is not only the oil that is beneficial but you can make the neem leaf paste and extract to treat your hair.
• Neem oil is highly beneficial for the dry and itchy scalp.
• Dandruff and scalp psoriasis can be cured with neem oil. Know the home remedies for dandruff treatment.
• Neem prevents the premature greying of hair and treats lice and hair fall.
• Application of neem oil reduces the thinning of hair.
• Make the paste o f neem leaves and apply it on hair. This is a very good conditioner.
• Boil the neem leaves in water and use this extract to rinse your hair. This will stop the hair fall.
Add Your Comments
Please ensure that you don't use abusive words in your comments. While you have a right to express your views, you have absolutely no right to abuse persons or events. Express your criticism in a gentle way.
Featured Movie News
Esha Deol, daughter of veteran actors Hema Malini and Dharmendra who almost…
Bollywood hunk Salman Khan has reportedly revealed his girlfriend to his family…
Tall beauty Anushak Shetty has signed one more big project and it…
The third collaboration of Mahesh Babu and Puri Jagannadh was expected sometime…
The Aha Naa Pellanta combination Allari Naresh and Veerabhadram Choudary will team…
Shraddha Kapoor is one talented actress who is not in a hurry…