‘Kurtis’ – An all-time favorite:
More than 10 years from now, in the fashion industry, particularly for urban middle or above middle class Woman/Girls, ‘Kurtis’ are all time favorites. Be it as a daily use or a party ware or for an outing, ‘Kurtis’ are must. Just that the colors and the designs we wear them as per the occasions… you can team them up with that pencil cut Jeans, leggings, semi Patiala’s or Patiala’s , chudidaars or what not… it still remember opting for wearing shalwars as a daily use, rather than ‘Kurtis’… but, could not stick to the decision for more than a month. So, back to kurtis again… if you are also planning for shopping for new set of kurtis, then here are some designs of the latest Kurtis. Choose what is suitable to you amongst these and go ahead for some more set of kurtis for you;
Now let us know what type of Kurtis is best suited for different occasions;
• Sleeveless Kurtas for Women: Best suited for summers. The light weight and soft sleeveless kurtis are the most sought after clothing during hot weather. It is available with or without collars. The collared kurtis are designed with fine threads of gold, silk, cotton or other materials. Summer kurtis have chikan embroidery around the edges and upper front.
As mostly used in summers the fabric must soak sweat, should be soft to skin and allow air to pass through. Kurtis are available in array of colors, patterns, shades. These can be plain, printed or embroidered. The quality and design vary from simple one to designer's creation.
• Half Sleeves Kurtas for Women: Absolutely perfect for offices, parties, marketing, travel. Available in innumerable designs and shades. Plain and check kurtis are much sought items. Designs of flowers, leaves, print, checks etc. injects a energetic approach to your attitude.
• Full Sleeves Kurtas for Women: This type of garment each lady would like to have it in her wardrobe. They can be worn by females of all age groups starting from kids, teenagers to working women. It gives a unique look to you. Innumerable designs and styles are available for full sleeved kurtis. Kurtis heavily embroidered around collars, upper front and wrist are best suited for wedding ceremonies or parties. These Kurtis are used in all seasons.
Selection Tips of Kurtis for Women
• Fabric used in ladies kurtis should be of good quality
• Stitching of these kurtis should be checked properly
• Kurtas for women must have a fine finishing
• Latest fashion trend followed while creating the ladies kurti designs
• Good quality color should have been used so that they do not fade in long use
• The kurtas shouldn't shrink after wash
So, keeping all these in mind, shop for your kind of a ‘Kurtis’…
Add Your Comments
Please ensure that you don't use abusive words in your comments. While you have a right to express your views, you have absolutely no right to abuse persons or events. Express your criticism in a gentle way.
Featured Movie News
For good box office collections, the movie should have a big budget,…
Dialogue king Sai Kumar's son adi's next movie is 'Rough'. Its first…
Lakshmi Rai will be seen in guest role in Ravi Teja's Balupu.…
Sandalwood star rising to fame with every project has received some high…
Thriller Manju is known for his action direction in several movie industries,…
Court exempted Salman Khan appearance who is under trail for his involvement…