(Image source from: Youtube.Com)
Easy And Healthy Corn Paratha Recipe:- Corn Paratha is healthy, easy, and delicious paratha that you can easily prepare at your home for your family members. It is a wholesome breakfast dish and also a healthy and it is a perfect dish for your kid’s. It can be accompanied with any side dish. Let’s follow this tasty paratha recipe.
Preparation Time: 15 Min; Cooking Time: 20 Min;
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1/4 cup coarsely crushed sweet corn kernels
- 1/4 cup finely chopped spinach (palak)
- 1/4 tsp finely chopped green chilies
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp oil for kneading
- 5 tsp grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp oil for cooking
1. In a bowl, add wheat flour, corn, spinach, green chillies and salt and knead to a soft, smooth dough by using enough water and Keep it aside for 5 minutes.
2. After 5 min, knead it again by using oil and cover it with wet muslin cloth and keep it aside.
3. Divide the dough into equal portions and roll each into 100 mm (4“) thin paratha by using a little flour.
4. Place a paratha on a flat surface, sprinkle 1 tsp of cheese and spread it evenly and cover with another roti and press it lightly.
5. Heat a non-stick pan and cook each paratha by using a little oil and cook till brown spots appear on both the sides of the paratha.
6. Serve it with any side dish of your choice.
By Meghna Nath