(Image source from: m.dailyhunt.in)
Paneer, Potato, and Corn Balls Recipe:- Paneer, Potato, and Corn Balls is an amazing, tasty, and mouth-watering taste and it is a hit dish at any parties. These balls can be easily made with available ingredients in your home. These balls are crispy from outside and soft and spicy from inside. It tastes best with a cup of tea.Let’s follow this tasty and easy recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups boiled , peeled and finely chopped potatoes
- 1 cup finely chopped paneer (cottage cheese)
- 2 tsp finely chopped green chilies
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1/2 cup boiled sweet corn kernels (makai ke dane)
- 2 tbsp grated processed cheese
- salt to taste
- 3/4 cup plain flour (maida) dissolved in 3/4 cup water
- bread crumbs for rolling
- oil for deep-frying
For The Sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp plain flour (maida)
- 3/4 cup milk
For the sauce
1. Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the plain flour and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
2. Add the milk, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes and stir continuously and keep it aside.
How to proceed
3. In a bowl, chopped potatoes, paneer, green chilies, coriander leaves, corn kernels, processed cheese, salt, and mix it nicely.
4. Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into a round ball.
5. Dip each ball into the maida-water mixture and then roll them in bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
6. Heat a deep kadhai and deep-fry a few balls at time till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
7. Drain on absorbent paper and serve it hot with any sauce.
Nutrient values per ball
- Energy 99 cal
- Protein 2.4 g
- Carbohydrates 8.7 g
- Fiber 0.3 g
- Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Vitamin A 117.3 mg
- Vitamin B1 0 mg
- Vitamin B2 -0.1 mg
- Vitamin B3 0.2 mg
- Vitamin C 3 mg
- Folic Acid 3.6 mg
- Calcium 60.4 mg
- Iron 0.3 mg
- Magnesium 0 mg
- Phosphorus 0 mg
- Sodium 13.6 mg
- Potassium 54.3 mg
- Zinc 0.1 mg
By Meghna Nath