Tasty and Easy Mango Jam Recipe: Mango Jam is a tangy and sweet flavored spread that you can use for bread and rotis This jam recipe is an extremely easy jam recipe that you can have any time during the day. This jam is especially kid favorite. This homemade is more healthy and hygienic. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 2 cup- Mango, chopped and pureed
- 1 teaspoon- Lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons- Ghee
- 1/2 cup Sugar, powdered
- 1 teaspoon- Cardamom Powder
1. Wash, peel and chop the mangoes and puree it in a blender and do not add water or milk to puree the mango.
2. In a nonstick pan, add mango puree and cook it on a low flame and once it starts to bubble, lower the flame and add lime juice, sugar and ghee.
3. Mix it well and keep stirring it and the stirring has to be continuous or else the mango pure might burn or stick to the pan and cook on a low flame.
4. After 15 minutes, the Jam will start to thicken and be careful that the jam should not stick to the pan.
5. Adjust sugar level as per the Mango sweetness and switch off the flame once it is thickened and add the cardamom powder and mix it well and keep it aside to cool completely.
6. Once cooled, store in an airtight / sterilized glass Jar and keep it in the refrigerator and enjoy whenever you want to.
Ghee is added to give a good glossiness/shine to the jam.
Check More Jam Recipes