Chili Garlic Noodles is a famous Chinese recipe made with fresh noodles the strong flavor of garlic makes it an apt dish for kitty parties and for any special occasion. Try this easy recipe.
Preparation Time: 10 min; Cooking Time: 4 min; Servings: 3-4
- 1 tbsp chili oil
- 1 1/2 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 2 cups boiled Hakka noodles
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped spring onions (whites and greens)
- 1/4 cup schezwan sauce
- salt to taste
For The Garnish
- 1 tbsp finely chopped spring onion greens
1. Heat the oil in a large wok or a broad non-stick pan.
2. Add spring onion whites and greens and saute on a medium flame for a few seconds.
3. Add garlic, schezwan sauce and saute on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
4. Add noodles and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Pour the chili oil on top and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
6. Garnish with spring onion greens and serve it hot.