This Mutton Curry is a perfect lunch/dinner recipe that would be loved by all. Lick your fingers to this curry’s velvety gravy and biting into the juicy pieces of the meat. Try this Mutton Curry in Mustard Oil Recipe.
- 1 kilograms washed & dried mutton
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon crushed to paste garlic
- 1/2 cup yogurt (curd)
- 6 sliced onion
- 2 tomato
- 5 pinches salt
- 5 tablespoon mustard oil
- 1 tablespoon crushed to paste ginger
- 2 tablespoon garam masala powder
- 5 green chili
1. Lightly wash the mutton pieces and drain the water from the mutton pieces and keep in mixing bowl.
2. Marinate the mutton pieces with salt, turmeric powder, mustard oil, curd and a little bit of ginger garlic paste.
3. In a pressure cooker, heat mustard oil and add garam masala and green chilies.
4. Add the chopped onions and saute till they are almost red.
5. Add the ginger garlic paste and stir it well.
6. Add tomato and fry till oil separates, then add turmeric powder, and garam masala powder.
7. Stir it well and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes.
8. Add the mutton pieces and salt.
9. Cook for at least 15-20 minutes by stirring occasionally.
10. Add warm water, cover and cook on high flame for 35 minutes
11. Serve with rice or roti.