Do you love nuggets? Have you ever tried Corn and Cheese Nuggets. This is very simple recipe and a best snack item. Let’s see how to prepare it...
Prep Time: 30 min
3/4 cup Processed cheese grated
1/2 teaspoon Garlic paste
1/4 teaspoon Green Chilli paste
Salt to taste
2 tablespoons Corn flour
1/4 cup Sweet corn
6 tablespoons Flour
Breadcrumbs for coating
Oil for frying
1. In a bowl mix all ingredients and form a soft dough.
2. Make small balls and flatten them into desired shapes.
3. Meanwhile, in a bowl mix the flour and water to form a medium-thick batter.
4. Dip each nugget into the batter and roll on the breadcrumbs so that each nugget is evenly coated.
5. Heat oil and drop the nuggets into the hot oil.
6. Take out when they turn golden brown and place on absorbant paper.
7. Serve it with Ketchup
Also Read: Strawberry Cheesecake Poke Cake Recipe
By M. Divya Shri