USD($) - INR(₹)
AUD(A$) - INR(₹)
EUR(€) - INR(₹)
KWD - INR(₹)
The art of being 'CALM'...
Sometimes situations do not go as expected. A good day may turn bad, everything may suddenly go wrong. Needless to say, it’s difficult to stay calm in such situations. We tend to become confused, panic or even heated by anger. That won’t help you much to get out of the situation though. Handling a bad situation in such condition will just make it worse; you are more likely to make mistakes. That’s why it’s important to stay calm. By staying calm, you will be able to judge the situation wisely and take the appropriate actions.
1. Take a deep breath.
2. Do nothing for 5 minutes.
3. Take a nap.
4. Take a shower.
5. Listen to comforting music.
6. Listen to natural sounds.
7. Play music.
8. Share to a positive friend.
10. Ask “What’s the next action?” and focus on only that one thing.
11. Go to nature (mountain, beach, etc.).
12. Ride a bike.
13. Talk about other topics.
14. Drink a bottle of water.
15. Play games (just for a while!).
16. Go eat with someone who is not part of the situation.
18. Read spiritual texts.
19. Listen to spiritual audio programs.
20. Unplug the Internet.
21. Take a cup of coffee.
22. Say to yourself, “This situation is not as bad as it looks. Many people have handled situations worse than this successfully.”
23. Be grateful for what you still have (instead of looking at what you don’t have).
24. Be grateful for what you can learn from the situation.
25. Take a walk around a park.
Add Your Comments
Please ensure that you don't use abusive words in your comments. While you have a right to express your views, you have absolutely no right to abuse persons or events. Express your criticism in a gentle way.
Featured Movie News
Good news is 38 years old Sholay movie that was a super…
Sometimes a talk or a suggestion makes one think in those lines. …
Sherlyn Chopra's mother is asking her to get married soon! That is…
Haasan said that she like writing due to the fact that, it…
There is gossip that Rajamouli, the very acclaimed director is going to…
SRK, was known to have got discharged on Wednesday evening after undergoing…
- Life style