(Image source from: Greatandhra.com)
Two Vizag Theatres Left In Ashes Because Of Fire Mishap:- A fire mishap left two movie theatres in Vizag in ashes during today morning. The famous Kanya and Sree Kanya complex caught fire today morning and they were gutted completely. The sweepers noticed a smoke coming out of the theatre complex and alerted the staff. Soon the theatres caught fire and was burnt into ashes. The fire engines arrived to the spot to control the fire. No causalities have been reported as the incident happened during the morning hours.
(Image Source: Twitter.com/AndhraBoxOffice)
Short circuit is the suspected reason for the fire mishap and the investigation is on. The expected loss is over Rs 3 crores and the fire personnel battled hard to bring things under control. Kanya and Sree Kanya theatres located in Gajuwaka are one of the best theatre complexes in the region.