Janasena Chief Pawan Kalyan met the press on the occasion of his political party completing three years in Telugu speaking states. During his speech he revealed many interesting things about the future of Janasena. Here are the highlights of his speech:
- Janasena will start being active from June. Our activists are currently preparing the plans.
- The party will contest in the upcoming 2019 elections in both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. 60% of the tickets will be allotted for youth.
- The official web portal of Janasena has been launched by Pawan Kalyan during the press meet today.
- We are ready to face the elections and I am aiming at supporting people and questioning about their problems.
- We have been working on 32 items which will be questioned.
- I am interested to contest from Anantapur during the upcoming Assembly elections.
- We have no plans of joining any political party as of now.
- I have rectified all the issues and problems that I noticed when I worked for Prajarajyam. Chiranjeevi will not join Janasena.
(Video Source: NTV Telugu)