Here's What India Missed When The Country is Busy Debating on Article 370August 20, 2019 11:01
Here's What India Missed When The Country is Busy Debating on Article 370:- The Centre scrapped Article 370 and Jammu and Kashmir was announced as a union territory recently. While the whole country is busy debating about the issue, here are some of the key points that the country missed:
- Jet Airways was closed due to huge financial debts.
- Air India is running at a loss of Rs 7600 crores.
- Over 54,000 BSNL jobs are in danger.
- HAL Employees are not being paid their salaries.
- Indian Posts is running with losses of Rs 15,000 crores.
- Over 12.76 lakh houses remained unsold in 30 cities of India.
- JP Group is closed and Aircel is dead.
- ONGC which is named as the most profitable company is now in losses.
- 36 largest owned businessmen are away from the country.
- All the Indian banks are running in losses.
- Indian Railways is on sale.
- Maruthi, the largest car manufacturer of India cuts down production.
- Construction business witnessed huge downfall because of GST.
- Highest unemployment in the country from the past 45 years.
- Five airports sold to Adani Group.
- Record HNI individuals leaving India.
- Videocon group is now bankrupt.
- CCD Founder VG Siddartha committed suicide because of his huge financial debts.
None of them are showcased across media from the above.