Janasena Complete Manifesto:- Janasena Chief Pawan Kalyan on the eve of Formation Day spoke at a massive public meet in Rajahmundry last evening. During the meet, Pawan Kalyan released the manifesto of Janasena and he clarified that the complete manifesto will be out in a couple of days. Here are the highlights of Janasena manifesto:
- 5000 pension for small farmers who are 60-years-old.
- Opportunity zones will be set up with the support of government for the benefit of the farmers.
- Rs 5000 crores will be invested for the Global Market in Godavari districts to market and trade the products. Also, warehouses and godowns will be established for the storage of food grains and other products.
- Free solar motors will be given for farmers.
- Velugondi Project will be constructed in Prakasam district. Modern farming techniques will be introduced to make agriculture more compatible and easier.
- Free education for all the students from LKG to PG. Free bus passes for all the students for their travel.
- Free food canteens will be set up in all the government colleges and laptops would be offered for college students for free.
- Arts and Science, Agricultural and Polytechnic colleges will be set up in every constituency of the state.
- Innovation Hubs and Incubation Centres will be established in all professional colleges.
- Special budget will be allocated for better health care.
- Rs 10 lakh health insurance for every person of the state.
- Primary health centres will be set up across the state in several stages. Every mandal will get mobile diagnostic clinics.
- APPSC calendar will be implemented soon. All the vacant government positions will be filled on priority basis.
- Rs 10,000 crores will be spent for young scientists to establish Venture Capital Fund through which employment opportunities will be created.
- Special financial support for small scale industries.
- 33% reservation for women in Assembly. Special employment facilities for women in all the fields.
- Free gas cylinder for women, sarees distribution during Sankranthi and Rs 2500-3500 deposit instead of free ration.
- Women banks will be set up in each district along with a women specialty hospital. Special child and mother rooms in hospitals.
- 5% reservation for BCs along with political reservations.
- Special reservation for Kapus through Schedule 9.
- Complete resolution for SC Classification.
- Sachar Committee recommendations will be implemented for the welfare of Muslims.
- Ministry of Fisheries will be established. Fisheries Development Bank will be set up.
- Employment opportunity for at least 300 days for fishermen in a year will be generated. Break period will be implemented.
- Rs 500 financial aide per day for fishermen during the cyclone period will be announced.
- Fishing Jetties and harbors will be constructed to provide employment opportunities.
- Rs 50,000 finance without interest for Relli youth.
- 50% subsidy to purchase autorickshaws for relli youth.
- Free scooter and free homes for relli women who are employed in private organizations.
జనసేన మేనిఫెస్టో pic.twitter.com/anWnAEmgzf— JanaSena Party (@JanaSenaParty) March 14, 2019